Since we're getting old and decrepit we no longer eat meals consisting of only steak. So I'm looking for veg that are easy to grill.
I hope the show sticks around though, after a couple seasons people would presumably get their shit together.
I am now legally entitled to lecture everyone about the difference between BBQs and grills but let's not and say we did.
I'm almost to the end, got to clean up a couple side quests and finish the game this weekend because Kerbal Space Program is about to hit 1.0 and I will turn into a space cadet for a few weeks.
You can clean a foot of snow off the driveway during intermission and be back on the couch in time for the puck drop to start the second period. 5 fucking stars.
It's not that I don't like travel, it's more that I don't like touristy things and crowds of tourists.
On the bright side I did have a Kindle full of pirated Ebooks and the time to read them, the highlight of my trip.
Reviews of 11 books inside, aw yeah.
I will take a moment and shill for an exciting product - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3-22E9xboo
Beats the hell out of the Wile E. Coyote method - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DboaxvDXZ2Y
One of these years I'll be in a position to get a snowmobile and this would be a great night to be out in the woods.
Don't like the look of this old town, what goes up must come down
Meet Sue Be She
Well break out the big guns
Men in Black 3 [DVD] 
Voodoo Histories: The Role of the Conspiracy Theory in Shaping Modern History
Kolchak - The Night Stalker
Bad Samaritans: The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism
Monday April 16th
- That's not arroz con pollo (8 comments)
Sunday April 8th
- This is strange. (10 comments)
Wednesday April 4th
- Maybe someday I can be that guy I always wanted to be. (4 comments)
- Field deployment of weaponized paleofauna (5 comments)
Monday April 2nd
- I said to someone, "Now I'm only a large" (0 comments)
Friday March 23rd
- Who wants one? (15 comments)
Friday March 16th
- Hello from Silicon Valley (22 comments)
Tuesday March 13th
- I am happy to report... (3 comments)
- Too late to die young now (5 comments)
Sunday March 11th
- First group ride of the season was yesterday (2 comments)